You must request a password to view this members one page profile.
Please type the password below.
Simona started working for Solutions in July 2020 as a Senior Day Opportunities Worker, she previously worked as a Care Worker, Community Carer for 10 years with a variety of people of different ages and abilities. She thoroughly enjoys exploring every clients’ unique and individual features, she encourages creativity and offers brain stimulation.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Senior on call
- Updating schedules
- Deal with clients and families
- Run music sessions and arts & crafts
- Escorts, outside activities
- Cleaning schedule
- Daily updates
- Risk assessments.
- Musical Theatre, FD (Arts).
- Wolverhampton University, September 2010- September 2012.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Performance and Media, (Foundation Entry).
- University of Central Lancashire, September 2007- September 2009.
- Social Work, (BA).
- Lithuanian Educological University, September 2003-2005.
- Social Work, (Higher Education).
- Vilnius Pedagogical College, September 2000- September 2000.
- Music therapy with Simon Powell
- First aider
- Physical intervention
- Care Certificate
- Buccal Midazolam