Sergio has worked with people with learning disabilities, autism and a wider range of disabilities since the age of 17. He has experience in supporting vulnerable people in educational settings, care homes, supported living and outreach. He is the Acting Centre Manager for the Islington branch of Solutions Social Care and member of its Senior Leadership Team and Senior Management Team. His priority is to ensure that service runs safely and that reaches an outstanding level of satisfaction among clients, relatives and professionals.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the day centre and all that this entails.
- Lead and manage staff members, act as the line manager and establish effective working relationships with clients and professionals.
- Liaise with Social Services and the Senior leadership Team to ensure high quality of service.
- First Aid
- Managing Challenging Behaviours
- Autism Awareness
- Epilepsy and Buccal Midazolam
- Dementia Awareness
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Health & Safety
- PCP facilitation
- Italian Diploma in Science and Technology (equiv. to A level).
- QCF in Health and Social Care.
- Qualified PCP Facilitator.
- Associate Degree in Project Management and Business Administration.