Having previously worked in transportation for several years and being employed by Addison Lee, Ruth joined Solutions in October 2015. A popular member of staff, Ruth can be relied upon to see tasks through to completion. Ruth has overall responsibility for designated accounts and scheduling transportation assignments. Ruth is CIPD trained in Human Resources as well as registered as a Transport for London Passenger Carriage Officer (PCO) driver!
Area of responsibility:
- Weekly scheduling
- Liaising with drivers
- Maintenance and up keep of fleet of vehicles
- Industry regulatory guidelines as set out by Transport for London (TfL).
- CPC in Passenger Transport
- Safeguarding Conference with Dr. Margaret Flynn
- PBS: Challenging Behaviour and Teaching New Skills