You must request a password to view this members one page profile.
Please type the password below.
Nicole has been working with people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health conditions for 7 years. She has a degree in Music and Theatre and is currently also training to become a qualified drama therapist. Nicole has experience working with individuals who have experienced trauma and is passionate about using creative approaches to help people to express themselves and live full and enriching lives.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure that clients are provided the best care possible
- To provide creative workshops to clients in areas such as singing, acting, and dancing
- To assist in coordinating an enriching and varied selection of activities for clients at the centre
- To support the clients to maintain and develop their independence
- To assist with written communication and the appropriate handling of client information
- The Care Certificate
- First Aid
- PRoact training (behaviour support)
- Autism awareness
- Dramatherapy (MA) – current
- Music and Theatre (BA)