You must request a password to view this members one page profile.
Please type the password below.
Miguel has a bachelor degree in Psychology and prior to joining Solutions he had experience working with children with autism in a school setting. After being a Senior Day Opportunities Worker in the SMT, Miguel became Centre Manager for Islington in early 2018.
Areas of responsibility:
- Organising and publishing schedules
- Organising and coordinating activities
- 1:1 work
- Inducting new clients
- Key working
- Community Engagement
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Assistant Tutor
- Line-managing the Senior Management Team (SMT) and support workers
- Introduction to Autism
- Restrictive Intervention
- Leadership & Management: Performance Management and Coaching Skills
- Fire Warden
- Evac Chair (Train the Trainer)
- Sex and Relationships for people with a Learning Disability (FPA)
- Safeguarding Conference with Dr. Margaret Flynn