You must request a password to view this members one page profile.
Please type the password below.
Klaudia joined Solutions in January 2018 starting as a support worker and was promoted to Deputy Centre Manager in June 2020. Loyal, but impartial, professional but revolutionary. That is the easiest way to describe her as a worker. Klaudia believes that the most important thing is to let the clients feel free by giving them a chance of expressing themselves. She wants all clients to feel accepted, understood, and safe. Previously Klaudia worked as a support worker in Options and a special needs carer.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Rota planning
- Activity Planning
- Family support worker
- 1:1 and 2:1 work
- Key working
- Running Arts and Crafts sessions
- Community Engagement
- Working on Goals and Outcomes
- Line-managing support workers
- Point of contact for any queries about activities.
- Part of Senior Leadership Team (SLT) & Senior Management Team (SMT)
- Challenging Behaviour Awareness with Simon Bickerton
- Physical Intervention: Breakaway Skills
- Safeguarding Conference with Dr Margaret Flynn
- Intensive Interaction Conference with Amandine Mouriere
- Currently – Special Yoga for Adults with Special Needs