You must request a password to view this members one page profile.
Please type the password below.
Jerus has over 15 years of experience, living and working intensively with people with learning disabilities, behaviours that challenge, and other complex needs. She started as an Activity Coordinator at Solutions and has worked her way up as Interim Head of Service. She is your point of contact for rotas, activities, and the overall smooth running of North and West services.
Areas of responsibility:
- Smooth running of West and North London Day Services
- Management of West Service
- Line managing Senior Management Team, Centre Managers and Support staff
- Planning and coordinating of FMS schedules
- Clients’ Files – Risk assessment, One Page Profiles’s, Goals and Outcomes
- Organising and Coordinating of Activities
- Staff Induction
- BA Curative Education – University of Aberdeen, Scotland
NVQ2 Health and Social Care – Ammanford College, Wales
- BS Management Accounting – University of San Carlos, Philippines
- CPD- Learning Disability Today Conference
- Deprivation of Liberty and Safeguards
- Person Centred Planning – One Page Profiles
- Leadership and Management – Dealing with Difficult Conversations
- Complex Health Needs