You must request a password to view this members one page profile.
Please type the password below.
For over a decade Holly has worked closely with children and adults of all ages. With knowledge of PECS, Makaton and ABA, she is particularly interested in autism and behaviours of concern.. In addition to providing PBS consultancy Holly also delivers training to ensures that every person is supported in a person-centred way with an emphasis on opportunity and experience.
MSc in Neuroscience – King’s College
BA (Hons) Psychology – Brunel University
Areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring Positive Behaviour Support strategies are in place and are effective for those that exhibit behaviours of concern
- Ensuring that all service users are supporting to improve their quality of life and pursue their happiness goals.
- Training staff in PBS
- PROACT-SCIPr-UK® Instructor
- Positive Behaviour Support Coach – British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD)
- ‘How to complete a basic Functional Behaviour Assessment’ (BILD).
- Evac Chair (Train the Trainer)
- Restrictive Intervention
- Leadership & Management:
- Leadership & Management: Performance Management and Coaching Skills
- Social Stories
- Sex and Relationships for people with a Learning Disability (FPA)
- Challenging Behaviour Awareness
- Safeguarding Conference with Dr. Margaret Flynn