For over a decade Holly has worked closely with children and adults of all ages. With knowledge of PECS, Makaton and ABA, she is particularly interested in autism and communication strategies. She really enjoys getting to know service users, supporting them to access their community and to reach their goals. As the PBS Manager at Solutions, Holly ensures that every person we support is supported in a person centred way with an emphasis on opportunity and experience.
MSc in Neuroscience – King’s College
BA (Hons) Psychology – Brunel University
Areas of responsibility:
- Part of the Senior Leadership Team
- Ensuring Positive Behaviour Support strategies are in place and are effective for those that exhibit behaviours of concern
- Ensuring that all service users are supporting to improve their quality of life and pursue their happiness goals.
- Training all staff in PBS.
- Inducting new clients and support staff
- Report writing
- Attending reviews and provider forum meetings
- Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Coach
- Risk assessments for activities
- Liaising with multi agencies, parents and professionals as and when needed.
- Positive Behaviour Support Coach – British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD)
- Pending March 2019: ‘How to complete a basic Functional Behaviour Assessment’ (BILD).
- Evac Chair (Train the Trainer)
- Restrictive Intervention
- Leadership & Management:
- Leadership & Management: Performance Management and Coaching Skills
- Social Stories
- Sex and Relationships for people with a Learning Disability (FPA)
- Challenging Behaviour Awareness
- Safeguarding Conference with Dr. Margaret Flynn