You must request a password to view this members one page profile.
Please type the password below.
Charissa joined Solutions Social Care in June 2020 – before joining Solutions Social Care, she worked as a Carer as well as caring for family and friends. Charissa also worked as a Support Worker supporting young adults with disabilities, learning disabilities, SEN, epilepsy, and autism.
She enjoys supporting people no matter their age and feels she has found her calling in life.
Areas of responsibility:
- Key Working/ Key Worker
- Supporting adults with autism and complex needs
- Supporting clients according to their individual needs and support plan
- Understanding of Solutions pledge to Social Care Commitment
- Being the Senior On Duty on a rota basis
- First Aid
- Care Certificate Training
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Epilepsy Awareness and Buccal Midazolam
- NVQ level 2 Health and Social Care
- HDS Training
- Interior Design Level 1 &2
- Certificate in Childcare Education
- GNVQ IT level 1&2