You must request a password to view this members one page profile.
Please type the password below.
Buko has been working in the area of autism and learning disabilities for over 20 years. He is a qualified social worker and autism practitioner. He is passionate about support people with behaviours that challenge, and providing an outstanding service where clients feel safe, secure and valued as an individual. Buko is privileged to lead so many dedicated frontline support staff and the Senior Leadership Team.
Areas of responsibility:
- Vision and values of the service
- Recruitment and retention
- Senior Leadership Team
- Registered Care Quality Commission (CQC) Manager
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Bespoke Training
- Action Planning
- Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Restraint and Reduction Network Consultation – 2019
- BILD ACT Registration – 2019
- Person Centred Planning Approaches – 2019
- Liberty Protection Safeguard (LPS) – 2019
- ME.d Autism Studies – University of Birmingham
- BA (Hons) Social Work – Brunel University
- NHS England, British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD) United Response and Elysium Partnership (formerly London Care Partnership)