Whether new to social care or an experienced worker, training is an essential part of our recruitment practice.
As the nature of agency work is so diverse in terms of assignments, we want to make sure that we equip you with training that will enable you to carry out your work to the best of your ability.
Here are some other benefits of attending our mandatory training.
- Common Induction mandatory training is free, and is heavily discounted for specialist training*
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Training certificates are valid for up to three years
- You may also purchase your induction training certificates**
- All of the training courses are stand alone qualifications recognised in the social care sector
- Builds confidence, skills & knowledge
- It can also mean access to other assignments
- Clarification in terms of good and poor practice
* Should you not attend a training course after agreeing to do so, then you will be charged the full cost of the course.
** You may purchase your training certificates after 6 months of working with the agency. Solutions Social Care reserves the right to withhold certificates.
If you would like further information then please do not hesitate to call the Training Coordinator on 020 8537 3365. Alternatively, you may email any questions to email@example.com