To be a specialist accredited provider in the areas of autism, learning disabilities, complex needs and behaviours that challenge.
To be a resource centre, fully equipped and able to deliver training to schools, colleges, local authorities and private organisations.
To provide respite, residential and holiday scheme activities.
To encourage people with autism and special needs to be citizens in their own right who are supported to be happy and reach their full potential.
To have day services and outreach services in four regions of London by 2020, and provide outreach services to all London boroughs and further afield.
The above vision underlines our 7 core values which are:
At Solutions Social Care we are:
- All about the people we support
- Striving for Quality staff, quality service and quality commitment
- Always wanting to improve service by developing staff, day opportunities programme and outreach services
- Encouraging of new ideas and risk–taking
- Keen to celebrate achievement
- Encouraging of honest feedback from professionals, parents and the people we support
- Careful to use our resources in the most efficient and effective way
- Sure to treat everyone with respect
We aim to create a high quality provider service, incorporating day opportunities and outreach services. This will be achieved by having a skilled workforce with flexible and freelance opportunities.
How we achieve our ambition
Excellent recruitment and retention, high quality training, attracting individuals with a desire to achieve and promote the best interests in the people they support.
Paying the highest possible rates for the best quality support staff.
Encouraging career progression, offering excellent CPD opportunities for staff to develop.
Excellent leadership and management training.
Partnership work with local authorities, professionals, parents and the people we support.
1 – 3 Year Strategic Priorities:
- To expand existing services in Northolt, Acton and Hammersmith.
- To open two new day services in Camden and Hillingdon by 2018/9.
- To open a new Solutions Day Respite Service in West & North London 2018/9.
- To work in partnership with the people we support, charities and local authorities and private organisations.
- To be an award winning provider recognised for support staff and excellent training.
- To be Autism Accredited and BILD Accredited by June 2018.